Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Infinite Thanks simply can't cut it

I can't begin to count the number of times I have said "thank you" today, but I'm going to say it a couple more times...I want to thank my sisters and my brother for their support, without them I'm not sure I could had done this.  I want to send a big thank you out to everyone for the astounding amount of support and encouragement, "thank you" does not begin to describe the gratitude I am feeling.  I also want to thank the survivors who have reached out to me, it is your words that have meant the most and are giving me the courage and motivation to keep pushing my message.  Your words of encouragement and gratitude and the stories you shared all touched me deeply, and I can only hope that I can continue to encourage you and the many others out there.  I truly believe it is time to start breaking the silence and sharing our stories (anonymously is equally fine), because it is when we are truly united that we become a force to be reckoned with.

I go to bed tonight grateful and empowered, and hoping that the next day will only continue spreading more and more, in schools,in classes, everywhere! It has the potential to grow exponentially.

For supporters, please continue sharing this message, there are many survivors out there waiting for support and validation and encouragement and hope.  Think creatively about university programs, sports teams, any activist groups....

thank you! thank you! thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment