Tuesday, April 15, 2014

WOW!

I wasn't planning on posting anything more today, but because of the huge number of calls, texts, messages, emails (etc), I wanted to add one last thing.  Throughout the day I have had so many other survivors reaching out to me, it has been an incredible experience to hear these amazing women's stories.  None of us are alone in our struggles, that is for sure!  I'd like to invite my fellow survivors to write something about their experience(s) and send it to me to be posted anonymously with other stories and thoughts.  It can be anything you want to say, short or long, angry or at peace, anything.  

I am repeatedly hearing from both survivors and their loved ones that they are encouraged by the blog, so I encourage everyone to continue sharing the message.  As one of my friends said, let's break the silence! 

No comments:

Post a Comment